- Fitbit Ionic: The Fitbit Ionic was discontinued in 2020 due to a safety hazard. The watch was found to overheat and cause burns to users.
- Misfit Vapor 2: The Misfit Vapor 2 was released in 2018 and has been criticized for its poor battery life and lack of features.
- Mobvoi Ticwatch E: The Mobvoi Ticwatch E was released in 2017 and has been criticized for its slow performance and outdated design.
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4: The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 was released in 2019 and has been criticized for its inaccurate heart rate monitor and lack of water resistance.
- Huawei Watch GT 2: The Huawei Watch GT 2 was released in 2019 and has been criticized for its poor app support and lack of GPS.
These smartwatches are all outdated or have serious flaws that make them not worth buying in 2023. If you are looking for a new smartwatch, there are many better options available.